A few words on this blog

This is my collection of thought-provoking quotes of parts of Steiner's work that, for example, I believe many waldorf-pupil parents will
never get to see. I will try to make the context of the original text easily accessible where possible, so
 please check out the sources to form your own opinions.

Friday 24 April 2009

News update

I have gone through and tried to make the posts more readable by adding illustrations and trying to make the text clearer by changing colours. I know how difficult it can be to read Steiner's work, and especially while trying to make sense of it so I hope it can help. /Lee

3 comments:

Ines said...

Nice research. It's good to know that we have the potato diet to thank for all this thinking - in the lower head, that is. How is it that people still actually take him seriously?

Anonymous said...

I reckon it has to do with his personal charisma - Rudolf Steiner has that SOMETHING about him that makes him sound and appear like a wise man, like he has something of value to say.
I have tried on and off to decipher his meanings, and got nowhere. He raves on and on, giving the impression that the revelation is just around the corner, but it never is! All he gives out is placebos. LOL. For years i had spurs of interest in his work, but the sheer amount of his writings is staggering. I did read and study bits and pieces, looking for that TRUTH that he is so good at promissing, alas delivering 96% codswallop.
I now believe he was simply deranged, his logical faculties were falty. He had the power to mesmerize people, very much like Hitler did, into hanging onto his every word. I'd say he was a noble lunatic.
(I'm interested to discuss issues and can be contacted: peterfaigl@gmail.com )
Thank you, Lee, for your fabulous effort! I myself would have never had the patience and persistence to read through Rudolf Steiner's pseudo-spiritual sermons. So, now i know the truth! Hallelluya!

Dominika said...

Lee, I just found your blog today, over two years after your last entry :) Why have you stopped the entries?
I enjoy Rudolf Steiner works a lot, I do not think he was delusional, I do believe however that people are still not ready for what he was trying to teach.
I hope you are doing well Lee and I hope you will resume the blogging :)
Love, Peace, Light